News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Shipping delay/accident - UPDATE:back to normal

Started by madbean, June 16, 2023, 12:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derevaun

Wow, that's some major shit. Echoing others to take it easy--we're a patient lot all round.

gordo

Jesus dude, I'm coming to grips with the blackout part. You're a good chunk less in years than me.  I want to get this fixed now. Period.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

madbean

UPDATE: Shipping times are back to normal. I'm slowly resuming my activity levels. Painkillers made this possible :)

madbean

Update 2: I am medically clear. Only normal abnormal, haha. No bad brain thing. I plan on getting back to work this coming week. Still limited since my back does hurt when I sits but I am miles beyond where I was a couple weeks ago.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on July 16, 2023, 12:09:03 AM
Update 2: I am medically clear. Only normal abnormal, haha. No bad brain thing. I plan on getting back to work this coming week. Still limited since my back does hurt when I sits but I am miles beyond where I was a couple weeks ago.
That's great news! Maybe a desk that raises up and down would be more comfortable. I can't sit for more than an hour anymore, myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Bio77

midwayfair

Yikes! I missed this completely. I'm glad to hear that you're recovering. Brains go INSIDE the skull! INSIDE!

jwin615

God save the Bean! Glad you're bouncing back well. If you're in a bind for a vehicle, PM me. Nothing great but it's yours if you need it.

derevaun

Great news! +1 on the higher desk suggestion. Use the medical excuse to take over the kitchen counter.

Bret608

Let me echo everyone here who mentioned the standing desk. My back doesn't enjoy long periods of sitting either, and having one of those at the office has made the difference. When I'm working from home, I just have to make it a point to get up and move more. Glad to hear you're on the rebound, though!

madbean

Thanks for the suggestions guys. After a month of bed rest gotta say everything is stiff and sore. Time to increase my activity level. It's hard to believe this time last year I was riding my bike almost 100 miles a week. But, I won't be able to get back on it for some time. I'll have to do something dreadful like stretching or walking:)

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on July 17, 2023, 01:53:02 PM
Thanks for the suggestions guys. After a month of bed rest gotta say everything is stiff and sore. Time to increase my activity level. It's hard to believe this time last year I was riding my bike almost 100 miles a week. But, I won't be able to get back on it for some time. I'll have to do something dreadful like stretching or walking:)
Wow, you're not kidding. There's was one summer I did 100 miles...all summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

circusbrains

diablochris6

I've been away from the forum for quite a while and just now saw this! Ouch. Hope things are going okay for you. As much as we don't like it, slow and steady wins the race when it comes to getting things back to normal.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here