Main Menu

2024 outlook

Started by madbean, January 23, 2024, 01:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djaaz

djaaz

And what about 1590a projects?

BricksnBeatles

Is the Microsynth looking like it might get a release in some time in 2024?

madbean

Quote from: BricksnBeatles on January 25, 2024, 07:52:16 PM
Is the Microsynth looking like it might get a release in some time in 2024?

That's the next one I will be working on.

madbean

Quote from: djaaz on January 25, 2024, 06:10:19 PM
And what about 1590a projects?

Some of them will transition to the Standard Series. I'm not against keeping the 1590A versions. I just don't expect I'll do any new projects in that format.

gordo

Oh f**k, I'm really trying to dial it back as I get closer to moving to the west coast but...
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

gordo

And for the record the Dragon is the coolest Klone I've run into and was a staple on my board.  I need to revisit why it isn't there anymore.  I suspect somebody "borrowed" it.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Aentons

Fot the VFE stuff, are planning on bringing back the v3 switch board, or is it SPS from here on out?

madbean

Quote from: Aentons on January 28, 2024, 11:57:09 PM
Fot the VFE stuff, are planning on bringing back the v3 switch board, or is it SPS from here on out?

Yes, I will still offer the older versions of the VFE stuff along with the v3 SB. Although, probably not the ones that overlap SPS format (for example, the MiniMu and hopefully soon Fiery Red Horse). It just depends on how many SPS projects I end up doing. Peter gave me a lot of SPS switching boards.

Aentons

Quote from: madbean on January 29, 2024, 12:04:09 AM
Quote from: Aentons on January 28, 2024, 11:57:09 PM

Yes, I will still offer the older versions of the VFE stuff along with the v3 SB. Although, probably not the ones that overlap SPS format (for example, the MiniMu and hopefully soon Fiery Red Horse). It just depends on how many SPS projects I end up doing. Peter gave me a lot of SPS switching boards.
Nice

Micpoc

Great news! Will the Trash Compactor be returning?

madbean

Quote from: Micpoc on January 29, 2024, 11:57:12 PM

Yes. Even though it was just released recently, it's already being ported to the Standard Series. I'm going pretty scorched earth on everything I can. I plan on having the TC in the next batch of SS releases after this initial 10.

BricksnBeatles

Quote from: madbean on January 30, 2024, 12:21:39 AM

Yes. Even though it was just released recently, it's already being ported to the Standard Series. I'm going pretty scorched earth on everything I can. I plan on having the TC in the next batch of SS releases after this initial 10.
Awesome! Will the add-on to get the chip with it still be available with it?

Micpoc

Quote from: madbean on January 30, 2024, 12:21:39 AM

Fantastic! Definitely felt some FOMO on that one.

Ben N

Current Lover coming back?