News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Your Amazon.com order of "TC Electronic Ditto Looper..." has shipped!

Started by madbean, March 28, 2013, 09:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

What else can I say? I've been wanting a simple small looper like this for a long long time.

hammerheadmusicman

Watched a video demo of this yesterday, this thing looks great!
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

raulduke

fish22

Hi, my name is Wyatt.

midwayfair

Sigh, I almost bought one today. I still might. Let us know what you think!

angrykoko

Hey!  I bought one if those today too.
Got mine from pgs.

Supposed to get here Tuesday.
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

Peteyboy

Just looked up a pedal demo for this.
I was really impressed on how simple this thing is to use.
After the video i was reluctant to look at its price,
but was surprised that its only $130 :)

hammerheadmusicman

TC electronics do some really great stuff, and are really great value for money! They really know how to do modulation too, i have the hall of fame reverb, flashback delay, and corona chorus. when i was looking at a new chorus, for something better, it was a lot more money, and the corona is really versatile for what it is! The flashback has a looper on it, and this is based on that..
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

aballen

I've been waiting for amazon to carry this one so I can buy it with points.

All I want is a simple looper... And it look like the loophole II is going to take some time.  Still I don't have room for my jm4 looper.. Which is really overkill anyway.

pryde

Got mine ordered as well. Been looking forward to it. Sold my overly-complicated and monster sized Boss RC20xl a while back in anticipation for this little fella.

Haberdasher

oh wow, this thing looks great.  and affordable. hmmmm.....
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

steveperiod

i picked one up as well. i was able to get it brand new from a dealer on ebay for an offer of $100. can't wait to get it in and throw it on my board.

JakeFuzz

Yes mine shipped yesterday! I can't wait to try this thing out. My 1590a board will finally be complete!