News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I have a pretty cool grandma. (VIDEO)

Started by haveyouseenhim, January 13, 2014, 01:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angrykoko

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

haveyouseenhim

Yea. Its a trip seeing her play a klon.

NOS guitar players add so much toan. ;D.  She is a much better player than in the video, but she was quite nervous in front of the camera.
I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms

Clayford

Quote from: haveyouseenhim on March 27, 2014, 12:25:33 AM
{...}
She is a much better player than in the video, but she was quite nervous in front of the camera.

Totally get it. Speak to large groups of people every day on a regular basis. Freeze up in my public speaking class every time I give a speech.
head solder jockey, part time cook: cranky&jaded

haveyouseenhim

I'm crushed :'(   She says she doesn't really like it.     I showed her how to use the dirt channel on her crate amp and she says she likes that more :o :-[ :'( :-\

She said it sounds like its adding static to the sound. I had to explain that's not static, it's an overdrive.  ::)
I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms

midwayfair

Quote from: haveyouseenhim on April 03, 2014, 05:15:54 AM
I'm crushed :'(   She says she doesn't really like it.     I showed her how to use the dirt channel on her crate amp and she says she likes that more :o :-[ :'( :-\

She said it sounds like its adding static to the sound. I had to explain that's not static, it's an overdrive.  ::)

Aw, sorry to hear that. But it sounds like your Granny had a typical gear journey: GAS for a highly desirable rare product, inevitable disappointment in its performance. Tell her she should post about it at The Gear Page.