Main Menu

1590A TB MKII with PCB mounted pots/led

Started by Stomptown, June 16, 2013, 07:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevie1556

Looks absolutely amazing!

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!

croquet hoop

Very inspirational, I love how you designed your board, and the enclosure etch is superb too.

What transistors did you use?

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

juansolo

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

Thomas_H

I really like the layout of the board. Perfect geometric alignment. And a very clean build on top!

DIY-PCBs and projects:

pickdropper

Quote from: Thomas_H on June 18, 2013, 06:14:33 PM
I really like the layout of the board. Perfect geometric alignment. And a very clean build on top!

That's exactly what I noticed.   Fantastic build.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Stomptown

Quote from: pickdropper on June 18, 2013, 07:38:51 PM
Quote from: Thomas_H on June 18, 2013, 06:14:33 PM

That's exactly what I noticed.   Fantastic build.

Thanks guys! I could have done without one of the filter caps and one of the diodes but I kept them to keep it symmetrical! OCD is not a pedal, it's a condition!  ;D

timbo_93631

That is pretty slick.  Gonna have to grab a few of those boards when they come in.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

Govmnt_Lacky

@Stomptown

Any idea what the asking price per board is gonna be?

Parra

damn! this one is a little sexy beast of a fuzz!

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Stomptown

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on June 19, 2013, 12:24:02 PM
@Stomptown

I was thinking $8 shipping included. Unfortunately, I didn't know how much interest there would be so I may run out. I'm also using a new fab so I want to make sure I'm satisfied with the quality before I make a large order. I will PM people when I get them based on who inquired about them first in this thread and a prior thread. I will definitely order more though so I can get one for anyone who wants one. I'll keep you posted!

Roctopus

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: Stomptown on June 21, 2013, 03:55:26 AM
Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on June 19, 2013, 12:24:02 PM
@Stomptown

I was thinking $8 shipping included. Unfortunately, I didn't know how much interest there would be so I may run out. I'm also using a new fab so I want to make sure I'm satisfied with the quality before I make a large order. I will PM people when I get them based on who inquired about them first in this thread and a prior thread. I will definitely order more though so I can get one for anyone who wants one. I'll keep you posted!

Fingers crossed I'm high enough on the list  ;D