News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

LOWRIDER!!! NSFW...maybe??? Now with new knobs...huh huh huh Now with Audio

Started by jimilee, August 13, 2013, 05:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

So here is my completed lowrider, sounds great so far on bass. No mods built completely to specs. For some reason my bass amp at home is having issues, so I'll have to sort that out before I can make a demo. but shoudn't be too long. I may just record direct and bypass the amp, in the meantime, ENJOY!!!

Tracks good on upper octaves little wonky on lower octaves
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jimi-lee-2/madbean-lowrider-demo[/soundcloud]

What about these knobs instead...hu huh huh I said knobs....

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

fendman

Nice pedal Jimi!! the guts look nice and clean and a Bty to boot :)

That is one long legged woman on that enclosure...or  the reduction of the image has given that effect, either way I think its great :P

You seem to have got the decal thing way in control now, I am really impressed with all your efforts.

Well Done

Mike

jimilee

Wow, thank you. The enviro turned out fantastic this time too. I think I may be ready to try etching.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

spaceboss

Beautiful.

I like this pedal, and normally I don't like tarted-up, tramped out pedals. (Oh, who am I kidding, I always like tarted up, tramped out pedals.  ;D )

It took me a few seconds to notice that the car is riding a little high though, no?

DutchMF

Quote from: fendman on August 13, 2013, 05:37:20 PM
Nice pedal Jimi!! the guts look nice and clean and a Bty to boot :)

That is one long legged woman on that enclosure...or  the reduction of the image has given that effect, either way I think its great :P

You seem to have got the decal thing way in control now, I am really impressed with all your efforts.

Well Done

Mike
I second this!! Only thing I've got to complain is that the knobs are covering the model too much!  ;) Any idea who she is? Maybe Juan will know....

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

jimilee

I may switch the knobs to some smaller ones.

kothoma

slimtriggers

Great graphic.  I agree that the Marshall style knobs cover up too much of the model.

jimilee

DutchMF

I still like her knobs better.... (bends over to pick up mind out of the gutter  ;D )

Don't sweat it Jimi, tits or not, it's a freakin' nice build!!!  ;)

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

GermanCdn

Quote from: spaceboss on August 13, 2013, 06:12:30 PM

It took me a few seconds to notice that the car is riding a little high though, no?

....Wait, there's a car in the picture?

Nicely done Jimi. 
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Parra

very cool build, and the graphic, hum...cherry on top of the cake!

neve1272

yeah that looks great....the wife would kill me if i tried that kind of graphic
Kip

jimilee

Quote from: neve1272 on August 15, 2013, 12:15:55 AM
yeah that looks great....the wife would kill me if i tried that kind of graphic
Hows that working out for you?  ;D
Second marriages are way more relaxed.

pedalhealer

www.pedalhealer.com
instagram: pedalhealer_dot_com