News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Let the weekend begin: what are ur pedal plans?

Started by Gledison, September 13, 2013, 01:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanp

Quote from: alanp on September 13, 2013, 08:13:34 PM
I'd like to get my second dirtbag boxed up. I'm busy today and tomorrow morning, though.

Grrrr. I don't have the 3PDT stomp lying around that I thought I did.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

lincolnic

I'll be in a mix session all weekend, but today I populated a Dist+ and a stock Pepper Spray. Unfortunately, one of my 1N695s cracked open as I was bending the leads to get it into the socket, but hopefully Steve at Small Bear will replace it...this happened with my last Pepper Spray build, too. I wonder if they just had a bad batch or something.

I don't have any enclosures drilled, but hopefully I'll get at least one finished next week.

Ettore_M

Quote from: midwayfair on September 13, 2013, 09:51:27 PM
Possibly building a crash sync + LFO, but I really can't concentrate on anything. I seem to have a cold or flu piled on top of allergies. So realistically, I'm probably sleeping a lot. And making soup. Mmmm.
Jon, I so feel you. I'm ill, like two weeks now. If you guys know it, I have "infectious mononucleosis", AKA the Kissing Disease. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infectious_mononucleosis)

It's really common to young adults, like me (I'm 21 years old.). It really tires you, and you don't want to do anything.

Read the link. There's a really interesting list of symptoms. You'll see what I go through.  ;D

Hector
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

Gledison

and here is mine!..
but it seems that Saturday is already gonna,...it will be sunday job! :P
Zombii Fuzz.

If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

aballen

Sharkfin is in need of a 2m pot,  harbinger needs a light shield.   Maybe I'll work on the enclosures.

Willybomb

SHO and NE-1 succesfully rocked, yet remain unboxed.  Seem to be missing a couple of resistors from my Sea Urchin bom order though and I'm waiting for some pt2399s to arrive from evilbay.

Cripes, the NE-1 is a nice sounding bass preamp.  If you play bass at all, check it out.

catfud

RobA

Change of plans! Despite the flood debris and destroyed roads everywhere, my OSHpark order got here two days early. I'd much rather solder than drill boxes during what is supposed to be another rainstorm tonight. So, I'll be testing my PCB tonight.
Affiliations: Music Unfolding (musicunfolding.com), software based effects and Rockā€¢it Frog (rock.it-frog.com), DIY effects (coming soon).

Govmnt_Lacky

LaceSensor

Fruits of my labour:

Need to a buy another few feet of GeorgeL wire to complete... for now I have some sketchy patch leads in a couple places ;)

Clayford

Quote from: Gledison on September 13, 2013, 06:46:59 PM
Quote from: Clayford on September 13, 2013, 02:04:47 PM
Me? I'm boxing up my pedal board looper, just a simple Guitar In -> send to PB -> rec from PB -> Out to Amp. I have an old tube(tubes RCA Victor) console with a radio and record player I'm tearing apart and moding into an alcohol storage facility. That it has TONS of old school parts that I can possibly rob and make use of is a bonus. Does that count?
hey mate, please post it after finished! im interested in knowing more about loop..
cheers

Looper may be the wrong word.
It's a dumb box - I/O only no real circuit. It has 4 jacks, and each pair are connected. Top right jack gets the Guitar input, the top left connects that out to the first pedal. Go through all the pedals , plug the output of the last pedal into the bottom left, and connect a cable bottom right to your amp. Makes the board a little more portable.
I had a really bad blemished 125B that I got from Tayda (deep scarring , warped top, uneven lid, they credited it) and I thought it would be useful. Even after sanding I couldn't get the top flat enough for an etch - but it looks like it's been on the board for years. Used it at rehearsal Sunday, worked like a champ

head solder jockey, part time cook: cranky&jaded

Govmnt_Lacky

selfdestroyer

Quote from: LaceSensor on September 17, 2013, 08:52:29 AM
Fruits of my labour:

Need to a buy another few feet of GeorgeL wire to complete... for now I have some sketchy patch leads in a couple places ;)

Nice and tidy..

Clayford

head solder jockey, part time cook: cranky&jaded

BuGG

Speaking of XP ALL, I've got a XP100 I need to get to work on!

Need to get some parts on order.    ;D