News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Discontinued Delay Projects

Started by buck3t5, August 15, 2023, 06:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buck3t5

Mr. Madbean,

Noticed some discontinued delay projects, are you making room for something? If so, any hints?

madbean

Yes, all the non DMM projects are getting discontinued. I have a new project that will replace all of them. It's a combo of a DM-2 with different clock and modulation, 550MS of delay and has stereo outs. It's much easier to build than the existing 1590BB projects. It's called the Anamorph and it's already done. Just need to order the boards. I have one other delay project that is similar to the above but only has one BBD and goes in a 125B. That one is straight DM-2 (to replace the Aquababy).

flanagan0718

Quote from: madbean on August 15, 2023, 01:31:17 PM
Yes, all the non DMM projects are getting discontinued. I have a new project that will replace all of them. It's a combo of a DM-2 with different clock and modulation, 550MS of delay and has stereo outs. It's much easier to build than the existing 1590BB projects. It's called the Anamorph and it's already done. Just need to order the boards. I have one other delay project that is similar to the above but only has one BBD and goes in a 125B. That one is straight DM-2 (to replace the Aquababy).
Cool! Love me some delay. Still need to build a BBD delay. These sound like they will be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buck3t5

buck3t5

Quote from: flanagan0718 on August 15, 2023, 09:46:31 PM
Quote from: madbean on August 15, 2023, 01:31:17 PM
Cool! Love me some delay. Still need to build a BBD delay. These sound like they will be fun.

Indeed! I've built the aquaboy deluxe and man o war, both great delays.

A stereo analog delay? My ears are watering!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk