News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Nautilus does not sweep in down mode

Started by jtrezzo, June 04, 2013, 03:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtrezzo

Hi all, I have been working on this thing for months, finally revisiting it now. It works perfectly fine in the up mode (the one that would be an the wah pedal going up) but when I switch it to the other mode it seems to do nothing. I have tried adjusting all the settings to different things and nothing seems to help it. I know what an envelope filter should sound like as I own a Qtron+ as well and this thing is just not working right. It basically sounds like a dry signal that has been slightly distorted. Can anyone tell me which particular area would be causing this particular problem? I have reflowed several times and double checked all my values to no avail. IC voltages seem to be right. I have no idea anymore...

octa805

jtrezzo

It is pretty damn loud yes, if that's what you mean. At least compared to other effects. I just cannot figure this one out and it's very frustrating. I don't know how to read schematics well and I just would like to know what specific area to look at that would cause this to happen. Thanks for any help.

octa805

Play with the trimpot

Mine had to be turned the opposite way and then all gating and distortion vanished