News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Can you guess what pedal this is? :)

Started by jimmybjj, July 07, 2011, 12:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmybjj

This one came out pretty good. I made a mistake when i laid out the enclosure, i put the power jack on the wrong side  >:( so the two wires in the upper right hand of the board are crossing over the board, oh well. This is my own layout. I'm sorry, I will not be sharing this layout publicly. The designer of the circuit has ask nicely of the DIY community not to share layouts, he freely shared his schematics.

Pcbs no longer available

nzCdog

Cool Timmy, Jimmy! 8)
Very tidy build and I like your font-ing... is that decal?
How do you like the pedal?

bigmufffuzzwizz

Very clever! It looks really good.
I just attempted to read the thread over at FSB, got halfway through gonna have to finish tomorrow  :)
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

jimmybjj

Quote from: nzCdog on July 07, 2011, 01:16:13 AM
Cool Timmy, Jimmy! 8)
Very tidy build and I like your font-ing... is that decal?
How do you like the pedal?

Thanks guys  :) They are just regular waterslides. The pedal sounds great, I haven't really had time yet to sit down with it,  but there is a reason why everyone wants one of these  :)
Pcbs no longer available

Jimihendrix1987

Cool Pedal Jim - My ! ;)

I don't know what the designer has said, but the net is plenty of verified Timmy Layouts ! Have you changed something in it?

Ignacio

jimmybjj

Quote from: Jimihendrix1987 on July 08, 2011, 05:44:37 PM
Cool Pedal Jim - My ! ;)

I don't know what the designer has said, but the net is plenty of verified Timmy Layouts ! Have you changed something in it?

Ignacio

Thanks :) Very true, there are a few layouts. Check out freestompboxes, he freely gave his schematics and asked people not to share layouts. He was nice about the whole thing and freely gave the information. I respect that and will honor his request.
Pcbs no longer available