News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Not just any workbench...

Started by raulduke, September 07, 2016, 03:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raulduke

This guy wanted a workbench that met his requirements so built this thing:

Probably the most awesome work bench I've ever seen.

This synth is also doing the rounds that he built:

I love his work. Just too cool  8)

His site is well worth a visit for a bit of inspiration: http://www.lovehulten.com/

selfdestroyer

That is so cool.. I have envy for people that have woodworking skills.. One day.. I will be able to make a box. lol

That ball top on the synth is so cool also.

Cody

dan.schumaker

That looks great.  I wonder if I can talk my wife into having something like that in the living room....  :o

stringsthings

All You Need Is Love

m-Kresol

this is so fancy I would not dare work there. at least not like I do at my desk/workbench
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

nzCdog

jimilee

I'm digging that, I wonder which part is the rock it before you box it part.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jkokura

Oh my. Beautiful work. It's too bad there's tools on there, because it's really nice wood. I think that back panel is book matched...

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

drolo

I did not realize I was drooling when I saw that keyboard ...

raulduke

I'm with Selfdestroyer; this kind of thing inspires me to learn some woodworking skills.

It gets better too... even the music to the videos is pure class  ;):

madbean

At fist, I thought the bench was playing the music when he opened the door and raised the panel.  :o

Muadzin

That is one sweet looking work bench. Truly a work of art. But not really something for me. My preferred work space is like working with a laptop. As long as you got wifi any place can your work space. Which is how I prefer to build my stuff. As long as I got power I can solder anywhere.

jkokura

Quote from: madbean on September 08, 2016, 12:50:11 PM
At fist, I thought the bench was playing the music when he opened the door and raised the panel.  :o

WOW! I would love to have something like that screen to put build docs and schematics up on when I need them. I don't know if I'd store tools behind there, but that's neat. It can be protected when you need to put it away, but up when you want it to be.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals