News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Weller WESD51 tips??

Started by Govmnt_Lacky, January 31, 2017, 06:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Govmnt_Lacky

Anyone got a good source for new tips for the WESD51? I have been using the same tip for about 6 years now  :o and although it still works, I might be in the market to get some new ones.

Anyone know of a good place to go?

flanagan0718

OoOoOo, i think i have the same Iron. I got 3 of them from mcmaster carr when I ordered my replacement last year. If its the same one I'll send one down to you.

Nope not the same. But they do sell them on amazon too.

selfdestroyer

I just get my conical ones from Mouser. Every time I place a Mouser order I toss one in the cart.

Cody

Jean-Rock

Hi! I got the same station, and I also order the tips from mouser, my favorite is the "ETH". Cheers!
Jonny Rock the "French Canadian"

Affiliation : Jonny Rock Gear

http://www.jonnyrockgear.com

EBRAddict

davent

Locally we've a mom & pop electronics store that sells them. Probably bought some from Digikey as well.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

rullywowr

I have one of those irons. I can say the genuine Weller tips last longer - be careful of eBay aftermarket ones even though they are cheep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

pickdropper

Techni-Tool should have them.  They can be expensive for some things, but solder and soldering tips are often reasonable there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

gordo

Echo the eBay sentiments.  If you have a Fry's by you they normally stock them.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?