News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Shipping delay/accident - UPDATE:back to normal

Started by madbean, June 16, 2023, 12:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

If you are waiting on any shipment from mbp, there will be a delay of another couple days. Apologies, I got in a wreck today and I am a bit fucked up. Fortunately, I am home and not in hospital.

jimilee

Oh shot man, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

madbean

Quote from: gordo on June 16, 2023, 01:08:44 AM
You ok???

A bit messed up. I've got a hairline spinal fracture in the lower lumbar. But I was able to be discharged after a few hours. Not sure about recovery timeline. I have zero memory of it - I don't even remember getting in the car.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: madbean on June 16, 2023, 01:24:36 AM
You ok???

A bit messed up. I've got a hairline spinal fracture in the lower lumbar. But I was able to be discharged after a few hours. Not sure about recovery timeline. I have zero memory of it - I don't even remember getting in the car.
Damn Brian, glad you're ok and still here. Take your time and get better, pedals can wait!
Who the hell is Bucky?

blackhatboojum

Damn B.  Sorry to hear that brother.  I'm glad you're still with us though man.  Take your time and heal up.  Much love and best wishes to you from me.
The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

peccary

I'm sorry to hear that man. Glad you're doing alright. Hang in there and get healthy, I'm sending you my good vibes. And I'm smoking some really great weed right now, so my vibes are especially potent 😆

harryklippton

Glad you're (relatively) ok! Wishing you a speedy recovery

benny_profane

Wow. I'm really sorry to hear that, Brian. Very glad you're out of the hospital though. Hoping for a smooth recovery.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on June 16, 2023, 01:24:36 AM
You ok???

Wow, you don't need to be rushing anything then. Head trauma is bad news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

Quote from: peccary on June 16, 2023, 02:34:31 AM
I'm sorry to hear that man. Glad you're doing alright. Hang in there and get healthy, I'm sending you my good vibes. And I'm smoking some really great weed right now, so my vibes are especially potent 😆

IKR? I quit THC for the most part 20 years ago, but they called in some Oxy. But the pharmacy was closed by the time wife got there. So, it's pretty unpleasant right now.

Thanks guys. I'll give an update in a day or two. This is probably going to be a few weeks to get back to normal.

jwin615

Fuuug. Take care of yourself man. Back issues are the worst. Also, if you went to skyline, get a checkup elsewhere. :/
If you need an MRI done and they send you to premier, the new GE magnet in Hendersonville is a good one. I'd still recommend getting a disc burned(no pun intended) of the scans for your doc to view and any legal stuff. The cats reading those scans are doing it remote a lot now and blaze.thrpugh them. (I work on MRIs local...)
If you need a random act of kindness, reach out. I'm not far. Get well and take your time. Modern medicine can do a lot but it can't grow a new spine. Go slow and lift smart.

madbean

Quote from: jwin615 on June 16, 2023, 04:30:48 AM
Fuuug. Take care of yourself man. Back issues are the worst. Also, if you went to skyline, get a checkup elsewhere. :/
If you need an MRI done and they send you to premier, the new GE magnet in Hendersonville is a good one. I'd still recommend getting a disc burned(no pun intended) of the scans for your doc to view and any legal stuff. The cats reading those scans are doing it remote a lot now and blaze.thrpugh them. (I work on MRIs local...)
If you need a random act of kindness, reach out. I'm not far. Get well and take your time. Modern medicine can do a lot but it can't grow a new spine. Go slow and lift smart.

Thanks for all the great info! I will definitely get an image disc. They did the MRI in a mobile unit yesterday @ TriStar. Unfortunately, my short term memory has been pretty short circuited from the last week. The accident was caused by a seizure so I'm going to have some work to do.

pickdropper

Man, that's awful.  I hope you heal up soon.  Let's catch you when you're feeling better.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

WonkoTheSane

Holy crap! Take care of yourself, well being is more important than anything.

Glad you are still with us.
That which burns twice as bright, burns half as long.