News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

GreenBean 2014 today?

Started by sjaustin, March 05, 2014, 07:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sjaustin

I was wondering if the GreenBean will be available today as scheduled, or within a day or two. I need a TS board for a customer build, so if Brian or anyone knows if it's on schedule, it would be helpful. Thanks!

madbean

It is in transit, but still overseas. I expect it will be delivered within a couple more days. In the meantime, I will get the docs worked up for the three new layouts (GB, Slow Loris, Road Rage) and posted to the Projects Page.

The ones listed as coming on March 7th will be more like the 20th as of now. I will update this info ASAP.

thesameage

Brian, Does that mean that the Kingslayer boards will also be running late?

sjaustin

Quote from: thesameage on March 06, 2014, 08:35:18 PM
Brian, Does that mean that the Kingslayer boards will also be running late?
Here's what's posted on the Projects page right now—added recently.

Quote"Release schedule: Batch 1 (~March7th) GreenBean2014, SlowLoris2014, RoadRage2014. Batch 2 (~March 25th) Sunking II, Kingslayer2014, NomNom, Zero Point Micro, Zero Point Mini, WeenerWah2 and Kraken."
I think that means the answer to your question is yes.

thesameage

madbean

Here's a tease. I'm not terribly happy with the silkscreen job on the Green Bean. The one pictured is one of the better ones. A number of them are lighter, more inconsistent with the black ink. Not so much that you can't read it, but just not quite up to the standard I'd like to have. Maybe iTead isn't too good with white solder mask?

pickdropper

I've had the same problem with white soldermasks and black lettering.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

murdog47

Look good to me :)
Just wondering, why did you take the board mounted clipping switch off of the Slow Loris?

sjaustin

I reeeaally wanna click "buy".  ;D