Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New stuff, batch 3

Started by juansolo, August 21, 2013, 05:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

Quote from: Tremster on August 22, 2013, 01:22:16 PM
Quote from: pickdropper on August 22, 2013, 01:19:14 PM
If you want to do a true tribute to the Dark Tower series, you need to make 8 pedals, 3 of which are really good and 5 of which are mediocre at best.  ;D
That made me laugh.

Likewise, and one that goes all Mills & Boon for half of it. Still have no idea what he was thinking with that one!
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

angrykoko

you do amazing work always.  I wish you were in the states.. I'd love to get you to do an enclosure for me.

Somehow I missed the Jon's Cardinal tremolo completely , sounds great in your demo Jon!   Is it similar to the CB Paeriloldodloa ... umm.. paradola... wait.. pariodilla.. perry the plat... oh hell.. that one?
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

juansolo

Quote from: angrykoko on August 22, 2013, 06:05:32 PM
you do amazing work always.  I wish you were in the states.. I'd love to get you to do an enclosure for me.

Could certainly mail one over if you wanted.

juansolo

Quote from: noobtoob on August 22, 2013, 01:34:52 PM
Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace? Awesome builds, your batch posts help satiate the craving.

Yup, seemed appropriate piccage for a tube screamer. Used it a few times now on them.

midwayfair

Quote from: angrykoko on August 22, 2013, 06:05:32 PM
Somehow I missed the Jon's Cardinal tremolo completely , sounds great in your demo Jon!   Is it similar to the CB Paeriloldodloa ... umm.. paradola... wait.. pariodilla.. perry the plat... oh hell.. that one?

To avoid hijacking, here's the discussion thread for that circuit:

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=8730.0
(There's also an extensive discussion on DIYSB.)

angrykoko

What is the clear capacitor looking thing on the right hand side of the 76 drive?
I've seen those a couple of times.
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

Stomptown

These all look great Juan! Why did you have to use 16mm pots in order to use the enviro on the 1590A's?

alanp

Polystyrene cap, IIRC they're more accurate in value.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

juansolo

Quote from: alanp on August 23, 2013, 05:24:24 AM
Polystyrene cap, IIRC they're more accurate in value.

It is indeed.

Quote from: Stomptown on August 23, 2013, 05:19:54 AM
These all look great Juan! Why did you have to use 16mm pots in order to use the enviro on the 1590A's?

The 9mm pots have very short threads and wont get through the Envirotex. When we use 9mm pots we need to paint them :(