News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Zombii Template?

Started by thetrend77, June 03, 2011, 02:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thetrend77

Would anyone happen to have a drilling template for the Zombii pedal? I searched but couldn't find anything :(

irmcdermott

may not work if you are using board mounted pots, but the Kokbox also has 5 pots and there is a drill template in it's project doc.

thetrend77

Well it's a start. I'll just print it out and see how it compares when I get my board in the mail. Thanks!

k.rock!

Quote from: thetrend77 on June 03, 2011, 03:48:18 PM
Well it's a start. I'll just print it out and see how it compares when I get my board in the mail. Thanks!

What size enclosure are you gonna put it in?
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

jimmybjj

Pcbs no longer available

k.rock!

Quote from: jimmybjj on June 03, 2011, 04:43:24 PM
Check this thread. Brian posted one.

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=1580.0

Welp, nevermind haha I was gonna make one for you but it looks like Bean and JimmyBjj saved the day! :D

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

jimmybjj

Quote from: k.rock! on June 03, 2011, 05:01:21 PM
Quote from: jimmybjj on June 03, 2011, 04:43:24 PM
Check this thread. Brian posted one.

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=1580.0

Welp, nevermind haha I was gonna make one for you but it looks like Bean and JimmyBjj saved the day! :D

-Kaleb

That's awesome, thats great you were going to do that. That's why this place is awesome.
Pcbs no longer available

k.rock!

That's awesome, thats great you were going to do that. That's why this place is awesome.

I'm always glad to help! And I know the people that hang out here do as well, that's why I love it too! :)

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

thetrend77

Awesome! Thanks for the help (and plans to help :P), I thought I had seen that thread before. I'm not sure why I didn't find it by searching. Anyway, thanks again!

k.rock!

Quote from: thetrend77 on June 03, 2011, 06:52:09 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the help (and plans to help :P), I thought I had seen that thread before. I'm not sure why I didn't find it by searching. Anyway, thanks again!

haha no problem! I think maybe you didn't find it cause the thread says "zombi" instead of "zombii"
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

thetrend77

Ah, yeah. That's why. I searched for "zombii drilling" "zombii template" etc.