News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Timelapse details

Started by joesatch, March 04, 2016, 01:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jowskua

Any news on the release date for this project?  If its gonna be awhile any chance the ABDX pcbs will get released again to hold us over till then?  I already built a total recall, really interested in the ABDX tho...

m-Kresol

Quote from: jowskua on August 19, 2016, 01:37:46 PM
Any news on the release date for this project?  If its gonna be awhile any chance the ABDX pcbs will get released again to hold us over till then?  I already built a total recall, really interested in the ABDX tho...

The ABDX is available as etchable project in the etchers paradise section. You can also try the Buy/Sel/Trade area of the forum. My guess would be that it will still take a while to finish this monster.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

Aristatertotle

If I recall correctly, before the big crash Brian had posted a picture of a prototype board for the Timelapse. I'm willing to wait pretty much as long as it takes for this project. I needs it.

jowskua

m-Kresol

about half a year ago or so the forum crashed. real bad. all the content of about 3/4 of a year prior to that was lost.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

jowskua

Will the timelapse have the option for buffered bypass with trails? IMHO I think EHX really messed up with the DMMTT on this one, it may sound great but its so abrupt when you disengage it, makes it useless for me...

klonisgayjplay

i have a spare ABDX if anyone wants it. its somewhat populated. PM me and ill send it over for a very fair price including shipping.

jowskua

im interested in that aquaboy deluxe board if you still have it...

jowskua

Any updates on the Timelapse?  been jonesing for this for quite awhile, I hope it has a trails bypass mode!!!

bsoncini

Quote from: jowskua on March 22, 2018, 07:29:35 PM
Any updates on the Timelapse?  been jonesing for this for quite awhile, I hope it has a trails bypass mode!!!

You can change pretty much any delay to have tails. There is normally a capacitor in between the incoming signal and the bbd/pt2399. Put a footswitch just befor the cap and possibly a pull down resistor to prevent popping.  And don't wire it for true bypass.

It works well but you are at the mercy of how well the circuit is designed. Your signal will always pass through a part of the circuit and any noise introduced will always be there.