News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Various builds

Started by TNblueshawk, March 01, 2017, 07:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNblueshawk

I thought I'd post a few as I still build. Not nearly as much as I used to but after 80 pedals who does  :P What has waned however is the need to feel compelled to be tidy in that box. 

Harbinger. Who doesn't love some Little Feat  ;D

Rej's The Timmy

Stage Fright. First time I recall tearing a decal. I'm afraid my stock of water slides is a bit old and I may have to toss them and get some new ones.

John

BrianS

All of them look really good. 

jimilee

Those look great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Aleph Null

I like the big-ass aluminum knobs! Where'd you find those?

blackedition

little feat!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

TNblueshawk

Quote from: Aleph Null on March 01, 2017, 10:14:46 PM
I like the big-ass aluminum knobs! Where'd you find those?

Thanks guys.

Well, off hand I don't recall other than to say I had bought a bunch of big black and aluminum knobs when I was building my last amp. I went with the black ones which left these. So, I have a feeling I was milling around on an amp supplier site. Sorry I can't recall. I've had them for over a year I think. If it comes to me I'll post back AN.
John

Boba7

All look great but the Stage Fright is my favorite!! Good job!

lego4040

Looks great Tubes, I've never ever tried water slide decals or any kind of decal. Harbinger looks great with the speed knob and I loves me some Little Feat

jubal81

That's some outstanding work.

Love the huge knobs. (Can I say that here?)
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

TNblueshawk

Quote from: jubal81 on March 03, 2017, 04:46:10 AM
That's some outstanding work.

Love the huge knobs. (Can I say that here?)

You  just did!

Thanks guys.
John

bluescage

nzCdog

Wow great finishing... love them graphics  8)

Aristatertotle

Great looking builds!

Those big knobs look very similar to these. http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=450-2925virtualkey56100000virtualkey450-2925

I used one of those for the volume control on a chip amp I made.

TNblueshawk

Quote from: Aristatertotle on March 07, 2017, 12:50:05 AM
Great looking builds!

Those big knobs look very similar to these. http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=450-2925virtualkey56100000virtualkey450-2925

I used one of those for the volume control on a chip amp I made.

They sure do. I don't think I ordered anything from Mouser for that build but it looks like they have them as well.

Thanks fellers for the comps.
John