News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Eventide H9 Harmonizer

Started by BrianS, November 30, 2016, 07:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianS

I've been really interested in getting one these but would like to get some honest inputs if there's some of you all that have one, had one, demo'ed one etc......  Pulling the trigger on this because of the expense is one of the biggest stoppers but I like the number of different options coming out of one pedal.  Reading through the manual almost puts you in the throws of having a NASA degree to make it work lol.  Would appreciate some opinions if possible.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/stompboxes/multi-effect-processor/h9

Just to give a little more info I mostly play lead guitar in a church band. We seldom have a keys player so I am using a POG 2, delays, reverb etc.... To produce ambient sounds to help fill things out at times.

daleykd

I've never used one, but if you look at a big chunk of P&W boards (I'm in the "Gear Talk: P&W" Facebook group... and sadly, it's full of trolls), many of these boards have the H9.

The only thing I'd be cautious about is the interface for a live setting, like Sunday morning.  You'd probably want a MIDI controller to go along with it.

I've also heard people suggest saving some change and getting a Line6 M9.