News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

March release schedule

Started by madbean, March 15, 2013, 07:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

Ordered and errm, ordered ;)

It's cheaper for us international types to do separate <$50 orders and have them shipped via 'flats'.

Sorry about that. But I'm from Yorkshire and it's our way.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

Tremster

Quote from: madbean on April 04, 2013, 11:25:20 PM
Sparkplug rev1 doc is up: http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/Sparkplug/Sparkplug_rev1.pdf
Barber pedals are really good, I've had two of them in use for years. Also I like my Sparkplug V1. So I'd be curious to know what Mr. Barber himself thinks about the Sparkplug.

alanp

Quote from: juansolo on April 05, 2013, 08:35:01 AMSorry about that. But I'm from Yorkshire and it's our way.

I never realised that the form of entertainment that Nanny Ogg rates higher than Grand Opera originated in Yorkshire....

(So, Juan, how long do the ferrets stay in yer trousers?)  ;)  :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

juansolo

As long as no one notices...

hammerheadmusicman

'As long as they don't start biting'?
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

juansolo

Apparently it's best to make sure they're well fed before putting them in your trousers.

madbean

Quote from: Tremster on April 05, 2013, 09:18:04 AM
Quote from: madbean on April 04, 2013, 11:25:20 PM
Sparkplug rev1 doc is up: http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/Sparkplug/Sparkplug_rev1.pdf
Barber pedals are really good, I've had two of them in use for years. Also I like my Sparkplug V1. So I'd be curious to know what Mr. Barber himself thinks about the Sparkplug.

Ha ha. He might think "wanker"....or maybe not. I had a Super Sport for a while. Got it as a "second" even though it was pretty flawless. Really wish I had kept it.

I'll get a demo done of rev.1 up ASAP. I've got it boxed and ready to go. Today will be a pretty busy one already though.

pickdropper

You know, when I placed my order, I didn't realize that the Madbean guitar picks were cryogenically treated.

You really need to advertise that more, Brian.   ;D
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

madbean

Quote from: juansolo on April 05, 2013, 08:35:01 AM
Ordered and errm, ordered ;)

It's cheaper for us international types to do separate <$50 orders and have them shipped via 'flats'.

Yeah...I hope this is working okay for international people. It seemed to be the best compromise to keep shipping prices as low as I can. But, if it becomes a source of frustration, people need to let me know. A 2oz flat cost 2.90 to ship most places overseas which I think is very reasonable. Most orders come out to 2oz using the 7x10" envelopes, which themselves weigh 0.5oz. I really hate these new USPS prices.

madbean

Quote from: pickdropper on April 05, 2013, 12:43:12 PM
You know, when I placed my order, I didn't realize that the Madbean guitar picks were cryogenically treated.

I'm thinking we should collectively publish an article of "BS marketing techniques" used for guitars and electronics...

pickdropper

Quote from: madbean on April 05, 2013, 12:49:47 PM

I'm thinking we should collectively publish an article of "BS marketing techniques" used for guitars and electronics...

This is for stereo, but I am certain it works on guitars and pedals as well:

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/comments/4309/P20/

Sadly, the company selling them has long since taken it down.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

madbean

This never fails to make my heart race a bit....

icecycle66

Quote from: madbean on April 05, 2013, 03:05:26 PM

That is exactly what I wanted to see.  I was wondering what your order pile looked like.

neiloler

Quote from: madbean on April 05, 2013, 03:05:26 PM

This that...is that a picture of what heaven looks like?
OLERAudio - Sole proprietor, engineer, and goofball

icecycle66

Quote from: madbean on April 05, 2013, 12:49:47 PM

BS marketing?  Ah man.

I added a pick to this order because i thought the frozen pick would go well with my Dean Markley Cryogenic activiated Blue Steel nicklel plated strings.