News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Giant Hogweed!

Started by Luke51411, March 08, 2015, 03:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke51411

Drolo's excellent Giant Hogweed! I hacked the graphics from google images. For some reason I keep messing up the label of the controls... There is always a few that are too close to the knobs or the markings are too small... This one isn't too bad. I was going to go with green and cream colored knobs but I think this scheme looks pretty good!

I built it in a 1590C which is a really tall 1590bb. Lots of room in there, I almost felt guilty not sticking another circuit in there...
This circuit is killer! Between this and the Super Judge, it's been a while since I've just flat out not wanted to put down the guitar. It's in these moments when you really remember what you build for. After a while you lose some excitement for firing something up the first time but then something comes along that's just so damn cool.

cooder

Indeed really cool....! Great build!
Makes me interested in the circuit too... 8)
BigNoise Amplification

Luke51411

Quote from: cooder on March 08, 2015, 07:38:58 AM
Indeed really cool....! Great build!
Makes me interested in the circuit too... 8)
If he does another group buy Ill probably grab another. With the stab pot you can get pretty gated fuzzy goodness or smooth overdrive. Kick in the octaves for some wicked tones!

bcalla

Looks great!  That's a big-ass lamp you've got there.  Why are there 2?

Luke51411

The top led is the octave indication.

drolo

Lovely artwork :-) Please make sure that little kid does not run into them nasty hogweeds !!

luks999

great build ;) very interesting circuit too :)

Luke51411

Quote from: drolo on March 09, 2015, 11:59:07 AM
Lovely artwork :-) Please make sure that little kid does not run into them nasty hogweeds !!
Thanks! I can't take credit for the artwork as I nabbed it off google images haha it worked perfectly though!