News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Anyone know of a good supplier of waterslide decals in the UK

Started by Hangingmonkey, April 24, 2013, 08:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hangingmonkey

Anyone know of a good supplier of waterslide decals in the UK

I used to get them from ebay from the seller corsamb and they have all worked well for me but I dunno if he has changed his supplier or something but the quality is poor now.

Just wondering if any of the UK forum members can recommend a good source for transparent decals?

GermanCdn

If all else fails, Banzai's got them, although if memory serves, the pricing's a little out to lunch.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

davent

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

Hangingmonkey

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.  Juan, if youre out there, would love to hear about what you use.

davent

Another option posted today at diystompboxes. http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=102492.msg908672#msg908672

Also scroll down in the link for a picture of some of the poster's pedals.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

Hangingmonkey

Wow, the perspex plaques are a great idea. Dont know where i could get them laser cut. Doing them by hand for me is a no no.  Ive made a lightplate for an enclosure succesfully but took literally ages cutting and filing it

juansolo

I used to use transparent adhesive paper from CCP (and tried their waterslides). But I've switched suppliers now to Photo Paper Direct as they're a hell of a lot cheaper and I prefer the paper.

There's a tutorial on my site that covers using the adhesive stuff as it's a little different to water slide to get the best out of it.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk