News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

board ID MYSTERY SOLVED!!!

Started by TreeSlayer, August 31, 2013, 07:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreeSlayer

I have a board here that I got in a trade. I have no clue as to what it is. any help would be appreciated!

Layton

"At the line it's just you, me and the tree." the TreeSlayer

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

Govmnt_Lacky

Volume, Filter, and Distortion

Smells like a RAT to me!  :o

TreeSlayer

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on August 31, 2013, 07:18:46 PM
Volume, Filter, and Distortion

Smells like a RAT to me!  :o
LOL!! I wonder who's RAT it might be?? by the way, i'm loaning one of my Buds the Horesmen to see what he gets out of it at a different location. I have main power lines running less than 40 feet from the part of the house i'm in!  :o

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

pickdropper

I think that might be one of Culturejam's boards.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

selfdestroyer

TreeSlayer

Quote from: pickdropper on August 31, 2013, 07:42:34 PM
DING DING DING DING!!!!! we have a winner!! it is a Rat Drop In board, designed to replace the board in a Rat box. but from the looks of the BOM, you can put it in any box.
thanks to all that looked, and a special thanks to pickdropper for id'ing this for me!

LT

TreeSlayer

Quote from: selfdestroyer on August 31, 2013, 07:54:08 PM
Quote from: pickdropper on August 31, 2013, 07:42:34 PM

Here you go.
http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=9118.0
thanks to you too, selfdestoyer! after searching your link, I discovered that I actually purchased two of these back in may. LOL!

pickdropper

I think Selfdestroyer deserves the credit for this one.  He was the one that dug up the rat.  :-)
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

selfdestroyer

haha Thanks.. I just went through my stock and found I still have an unpopulated one also.. maybe a build weekend after all.

TreeSlayer

Quote from: pickdropper on August 31, 2013, 08:43:00 PM
I think Selfdestroyer deserves the credit for this one.  He was the one that dug up the rat.  :-)
that may explain the "odor of death" I got when I got his message! LOL!!!!

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: TreeSlayer on August 31, 2013, 07:24:21 PM
...by the way, i'm loaning one of my Buds the Horesmen to see what he gets out of it at a different location. I have main power lines running less than 40 feet from the part of the house i'm in!  :o

Keep me posted!  ;)

TreeSlayer

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on August 31, 2013, 10:28:41 PM
Quote from: TreeSlayer on August 31, 2013, 07:24:21 PM
...by the way, i'm loaning one of my Buds the Horesmen to see what he gets out of it at a different location. I have main power lines running less than 40 feet from the part of the house i'm in!  :o

Keep me posted!  ;)
will do, Bro! we're gonna solve this mystery come hell or high water!  ;)