News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Piercing Overdrive and other things I built.

Started by jimilee, May 19, 2023, 09:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

These were fun builds, I had a great time mixing it up. The first drive is my take on the Tim P overdrive. The boost can operate independently, and there's an order switcher to give you that extra crunch.

Next is Brian's take on the Lizard Queen. I call it The Monthter

Now we're looking at my take on the BYOC Bass Overdrive. Added a clipping Switch with LEDs cause I just like 'em. Along with that is an Ibanez ST-9. I messed up the extra diode implementation, so it's just plain.

Here is my take on the Westwood and the Bad Monkey. the Evil Monkey has a clipping option and the Woody has a Sym and Asym option

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

zombie_rock123

Awesome looking builds, and the official Jimi Lee bypass board just adds to the class  8)
I sometimes label builds rockwright
https://www.instagram.com/rockwrightfx/

jimilee

Quote from: zombie_rock123 on May 19, 2023, 10:40:03 PM
Awesome looking builds, and the official Jimi Lee bypass board just adds to the class  8)
Thank you sir. I had a hard time finding a board that isn't confusing. I figured I would just make my own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Willybomb

Love your work Jimi.  Getting busier and busier.

jessenator

Nice work, Jimi! I'm really digging the Thlayur's sound and can't wait for the Harambe Special to have my own Ebil Monke

Fun stuff