News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

This weather is bumming me out

Started by angrykoko, January 30, 2014, 11:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angrykoko

I placed orders with Mouser, Angela, and Mammoth on the 27th.
Mouser shipped same day, Mammoth and Angela just shipped today.
Bummer, oh well, no new build/toy for me this weekend.  Maybe it's a sign that I should paint and label the 3 I have already done (I am really getting lazy about finishing these once I get them working).

Has to be the weather messing with everyone, usually things ship almost same day.

On a side note, if you find yourself leaving a new container of MG Chemicals Ferric Chloride in your car as you abandon it to walk home.... rest assured that it will not freeze and split open and etch your floorboards in 15 deg weather  ;)

Koko

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

AntKnee

Yeah, I have a late order, too, from PPP. Probably due to the weather. Should be working on it now, but ALAS!!!!!
I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

jimilee

I got lots of parts and boards, my problem is that it's too damn cold to go out to my drill press and drill the enclosures or paint them! Supposed to warm up this weekend though, so hopefully before thensuperbowl!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.