News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Build Reports / Re: One Chip Pony — Comparator...
Last post by TNblueshawk - Today at 12:04:28 PM
Looks great AN.

Next up a digital echo PCB design?  :o
General Questions / Re: interfet 2N5484 Pinout
Last post by madbean - May 08, 2024, 03:36:25 PM
Go with the pinout as indicated in the first image. In general, the source and drain are interchangeable. So long as you have the gate right you should be good.
General Questions / interfet 2N5484 Pinout
Last post by skypn - May 08, 2024, 02:57:55 PM
I'm confused. consider this potion of the data sheet:

That is my guess of the pinout. Where this potion:

leads me to believe I've got it backwards.
please help
TIA
General Questions / Re: PCB Design Basics
Last post by skypn - May 08, 2024, 02:45:23 PM
Thanx Guys
Open Discussion / Re: Transparent isolation wash...
Last post by lars - May 08, 2024, 01:40:52 AM
Quote from: Funkasaurus on May 07, 2024, 03:28:20 PMI was just browsing at LMS  and saw that they carry clear stomp switch washers
The problem isn't finding clear washers. With a clear regular washer it would be very difficult to get a consistent light transfer without the switch or jack being perfectly centered in the hole, which is just about impossible to do as you tighten it down. A clear isolation/insulation washer is what is needed to keep things centered and keep a consistent gap around the circumference for the light to bleed through.
Open Discussion / Re: Transparent isolation wash...
Last post by Funkasaurus - May 07, 2024, 03:28:20 PM
I was just browsing at LMS  and saw that they carry clear stomp switch washers.  They're 10 for $1, so that might be an easy investment on the next order just to have on hand for the future.
Global Annoucements / Re: Forum issues
Last post by BricksnBeatles - May 05, 2024, 08:03:09 PM
in safari on desktop, the 'unread posts' tab at the top just logs me out. not an issue on safari for mobile.

Edit: doesn't work on mobile either now
Last post by gordo - May 04, 2024, 04:58:41 PM
My profile is still showing the wrong name, although recently the picture has changed to me.
Last post by jimilee - May 04, 2024, 12:43:24 PM
Quote from: madbean on May 04, 2024, 01:28:42 AM
Quote from: aion on May 02, 2024, 07:32:19 PMIt looks like the caching issues are back. If the hosting got switched then I would guess the caching settings need to be adjusted again.

I've got the cache off (after the switch). But maybe I should run the repairsettings.php that you can use with smf. Lemme see if there's a remaining cahce that can be purged. So annoying.
I'm seeing duplicate posts when someone posts. And it's night two in a row, either, it's several posts down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last post by madbean - May 04, 2024, 01:28:42 AM
Quote from: aion on May 02, 2024, 07:32:19 PMIt looks like the caching issues are back. If the hosting got switched then I would guess the caching settings need to be adjusted again.

I've got the cache off (after the switch). But maybe I should run the repairsettings.php that you can use with smf. Lemme see if there's a remaining cahce that can be purged. So annoying.