News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Sagan Delay Send/Return Jack Grounding?

Started by Jakes Dad, May 23, 2024, 06:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jakes Dad

I'm finally getting close to finishing up Diablo Chris's Sagan Delay from the 2016 run - yeah, I'm a bit slow and don't work fast either. Initially I intended to ignore the Send and Return jacks but once I discovered the extra room in a 1590DD and read Chris's comment in the build doc about using them with an Electro-Harmonix Nano Stone phaser I changed my mind. The build doc has the line "GND - Courtesy ground. Can be connected to the input jack to ground all the jacks." Does that mean I can run one wire from there to the input jack ground and I'm done? That slow guy in my head seems to think I should do a daisy chain connecting Input, Output, Send, and Return grounds, but he's the reason I've been messing with this for so long.

Thanks,
Chuck

jimilee

Yessir, once a jack is grounded to the enclosure, they're all grounded, assuming you're using metal jacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Jakes Dad

Cool. Thanks, I can get it done and still have wire left!
Chuck

jimilee

Quote from: Jakes Dad on May 24, 2024, 01:45:19 AMCool. Thanks, I can get it done and still have wire left!
Chuck
Bwahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.