News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Kitten Redux

Started by juansolo, September 25, 2016, 08:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

One of the first pedals I ever made was the Fuzzy Kitten. Well I came to do the last purge I was planning on selling it. But not only was the outside battered to hell, the inside was proper tangle of wires so I couldn't.

I also couldn't bring myself to bin it so I decided instead to re-house and keep it. The more I thought about it, the more I realised that it's one of those unique things that I really shouldn't part with. So, Cleggy's old Tusk proto box, some green wire and a few hundred pedals later and it looks a bit better :)

Shitty photo's as the desk lamp has died.

You'll have to imagine the outside of this utterly beaten to hell.

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

alanp

Awww, no more kitty. Very impressive touch-up job on the wiring! We live and learn :)

I can't bring myself to sell mine, either (quite apart from the fact that no one is going to pay anything for my pedals.)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

juansolo

Between me and Cleggy we've ended up having to sell a lot and consolidating a tonne also. Now I rarely build two of every pedal, only the special stuff that really demands it. Otherwise we both have a smaller stash and there's one central stash that's still bloody massive. I dread to think how many pedals we've sold or scrapped for parts...
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk