News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Happy Fathers Day

Started by wgc, June 15, 2014, 03:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wgc

To all the dads out there, hope your day is a good one!
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

wgc

Something I said?  :-\

Regardless, I know there's a few other dads here and I hope you all feel appreciated.
e.e. cummings

peAk

Same to you!

Got me a five year old

pickdropper

Quote from: wgc on June 18, 2014, 02:36:06 AM
Something I said?  :-\

Regardless, I know there's a few other dads here and I hope you all feel appreciated.

It's all good, Billy.  It was just a busy day.  Hope you had a great one.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

flanagan0718

Thanks! I didn't even see this until today. Hope all the dads had as good of a day as i did!!!

wgc

Yeah, I figured it was pretty busy for most people.   :) 

I was surprised though that there were a few dozen views and no further comments.

I also know that my kid didn't make anything at school this year because some kids don't have a dad!  Of course I feel bad for them, but two wrongs doesn't make any of it right.  Take your dad to school day had to be called something else, painting the whole thing in a really sad light.

Those of us who are responsible dads do a lot, I would hate to see a day that is well earned dissolve into apathy or misguided PC efforts.

That said, being a dad is so often it's own reward. ;)
e.e. cummings

pryde

Happy late Father's day back to you. I also did not see this post.

Proud father of a 7 and 9 year old girl and boy. Had a great day with em  :)

Bret608

I just now saw this too. My 10 and 7 year old daughters made it a very special day indeed! I love Father's Day. Best wishes to all you other dads...

PhiloB

I managed to stretch the celebration over two days! Sounds sell indulgent but it was really just an excuse to spend lots of extra time with my boys.
Highly recommend it!  Your wife will probably go along with it if you give her extra attention too:)

davent

My daughter texted my wife to pass along the message... Hallmark makes no money off of us.
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

das234

Busy.  Family get together and I had to play the bagpipes at a funeral.  Good day though.  Hope everyone else had a good one too.

timbo_93631

happy belated from me too, I wondered where this thread was!  Took my four kiddos up to Hume lake, felt proud of us for bringing the two week old baby.  It was a good day.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

wgc

Now we're talking. :)

Glad it was a good day for you all, funeral notwithstanding, sorry for your loss das.

My day was quiet and nice, with my two girls (3 & 6) and my wife.  I only wish I could've spent some of it with my dad, who's in another city.
e.e. cummings

thesameage

We were travelling... so we're delaying it to this weekend. I've got a 2.5 year old and a 5 year old. Just ordered a ukelele for the two of them to share.