News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

pork barrel chorus with fabbed board

Started by eniacmike, October 22, 2010, 10:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eniacmike

really awesome circuit. I really like the mix control and the deep mod. I can't really hear a whole lot of difference with WET mode on but I will try it out on bass tonight. The vibrato is cool you really have to dial back the depth to keep it usable but you can get some cool leslie sounds out of it.

I decided to mount the switches on the top to avoid them getting kicked. The fit is a little tight but it worked out. I will post a video when I get a chance later on tonight.

I put a little BOSS ce-2 love in there with the paint color, the knobs, the arrows, and the dots.

Micpoc

Looks great, eniacmike.  How do you have the board held in place?  Is it just floating loose, or is there something I'm not seeing?

eniacmike

it is floating. I used solidcore wire and I put rubber feet on the backs of the pots. all of the pots and switches have heatsrhink tubing over all the connections.

madbean

Sounds great! I esp. like how you don't spend 5 minutes talking about your guitar or amp and just get right to it....that's the most annoying thing with other youTube videos.

eniacmike

just realized that the pork barrel is pretty  much the same as the cmatmods waterbox
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqMV237mk5o