News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Whoa....green!

Started by madbean, August 02, 2010, 08:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I just got a huge shipment of copper clad in from my supplier. Finally, enough to last for a few months. The best part is the backing is a funky spotted lime green. I've never seen anything like it. Get ready for cool green boards!

pigyboy

gtr2

Got my 2 boards yesterday, not series 420  :'(  .  These are my first boards from "madbean".  Awesome quality, they look much better than my home etching...  Now if I just had some time to solder.
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

gtr2

The 420 boards have the elemental form of the 420 green pigment and are far superior due to the following...

The 420 is a subatomic particle carrying quicker negative electric charge. It has no known components or substructure, and therefore is believed to be an elementary particle.[2] An 420 has a mass that is approximately 1/1836 that of the 400.  The intrinsic angular momentum (spin) of the 420 is a half integer value in units of ħ, which means that it is a fermion. The antiparticle of the 420 is called the positron, which is identical to the 420 except that it carries electrical and other charges of the opposite sign. When an 420 collides with a positron, they may either scatter off each other or be totally annihilated, producing a pair (or more) of gamma ray photons. 420s, which belong to the first generation of the lepton particle family,[10] participate in gravitational, electromagnetic and weak interactions.[11] 420s, like all matter, have quantum mechanical properties of both a particle and a wave, so they can collide with other particles and be diffracted like light. However, this duality is best demonstrated in experiments with 420s, due to their tiny mass. Since an 420 is a fermion, no two 420s can occupy the same quantum state, in accordance with the Pauli exclusion principle.[10]
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

madbean

Yes, well, according to Quantum Electrodynamics, the anti-particles will actual travel through reverse time, meaning circuits built on 420 boards will actually work BEFORE you assemble them!

:D

Haberdasher

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:

aziltz

Quote from: gtr2 on August 17, 2010, 04:04:44 PM
The 420 boards have the elemental form of the 420 green pigment and are far superior due to the following...

The 420 is a subatomic particle carrying quicker negative electric charge. It has no known components or substructure, and therefore is believed to be an elementary particle.[2] An 420 has a mass that is approximately 1/1836 that of the 400.  The intrinsic angular momentum (spin) of the 420 is a half integer value in units of ħ, which means that it is a fermion. The antiparticle of the 420 is called the positron, which is identical to the 420 except that it carries electrical and other charges of the opposite sign. When an 420 collides with a positron, they may either scatter off each other or be totally annihilated, producing a pair (or more) of gamma ray photons. 420s, which belong to the first generation of the lepton particle family,[10] participate in gravitational, electromagnetic and weak interactions.[11] 420s, like all matter, have quantum mechanical properties of both a particle and a wave, so they can collide with other particles and be diffracted like light. However, this duality is best demonstrated in experiments with 420s, due to their tiny mass. Since an 420 is a fermion, no two 420s can occupy the same quantum state, in accordance with the Pauli exclusion principle.[10]

Quote from: madbean on August 17, 2010, 04:47:59 PM
Yes, well, according to Quantum Electrodynamics, the anti-particles will actual travel through reverse time, meaning circuits built on 420 boards will actually work BEFORE you assemble them!

:D
Quantum Physics also states that more precisely I listen to my own playing, the fuzzier it gets, to about a factor of pi/2.

its good to see that i'm not the only one who could stay awake during quantum physics, at least enough to take the vocabulary and twist it.   ;D

pigyboy

Hey Man, I just smoked my board! 8)

Haberdasher

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:

CRBMoA

Quote from: gtr2 on August 17, 2010, 04:04:44 PM

Since an 420 is a fermion, no two 420s can occupy the same quantum state, in accordance with the Pauli exclusion principle.[10]

I am bummed. I will not be able to do my long contemplated Pig Butt/Thunderpuss dual pedal. Surely if two 420's cannot occupy the same state, putting to 420 boards in one enclosure would either tear a hole in the space/time continuum or, more likely, it could set off a peristaltic chain reaction.

Bored

Quote from: madbean on August 02, 2010, 08:58:19 PM
I just got a huge shipment of copper clad in from my supplier. Finally, enough to last for a few months. The best part is the backing is a funky spotted lime green. I've never seen anything like it. Get ready for cool green boards!
Any chance you can share with us your supplier?

gtr2

I imagine the 420 series board is strictly confidential!  8)
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer