News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pug dogs

Started by alanp, February 21, 2015, 02:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanp

The cats are wiling to let you think that, as long as you continue to serve them as befits their station ;)

Always had cats in my family, and we've NEVER, EVER had rodent problems.

Apart from when we get a kitten, and the older female cats bring in a live mouse for the young'un to learn on.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

madbean

Quote from: Cortexturizer on February 21, 2015, 11:27:08 AM
I would like a french bulldog :D

We have a French Bulldog, too. She's a lot of fun...very good companion. Except, just two weeks ago she decided to eat a helping of blanket which landed her in emergency surgery.

Cortexturizer

Oh man I am sorry to hear that :-(
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

GermanCdn

Leaning towards getting a Golden Lab and a Sheperd, though if I could find one, I'd certainly be up for a Visla, or possibly a Weimarainer (both probably spelled wrong, but one's an Austrian hunting dog, and the other is its German cousin).

If I had a pug, he'd be named Benedict.  Look up "If dogs could text" for that reference.

Granted, no grass for a year and new hardwood floors probably means zero dogs for the immediate future.

For the record

Dogs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cats
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

pryde

Quote from: GermanCdn on February 21, 2015, 09:21:01 PM
Leaning towards getting a Golden Lab and a Sheperd, though if I could find one, I'd certainly be up for a Visla, or possibly a Weimarainer (both probably spelled wrong, but one's an Austrian hunting dog, and the other is its German cousin).

If I had a pug, he'd be named Benedict.  Look up "If dogs could text" for that reference.

Granted, no grass for a year and new hardwood floors probably means zero dogs for the immediate future.

For the record

Dogs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cats

My next one will likely be another lab. I have been flipping over these "Fox Red" lab retrievers. Same great lab but in a new exciting color  :)

blearyeyes

Dahlia,
Dalmation / Pit Bull.
One of the best dogs I've ever had the pleasure to know and love...

blearyeyes

My next one will likely be another lab. I have been flipping over these "Fox Red" lab retrievers. Same great lab but in a new exciting color  :)

"Fox Red" lab
What a beautiful dog!

playpunk

Two herding dog mutts. We are never bored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"my legend grows" - playpunk

billstein

Quote from: blearyeyes on February 22, 2015, 02:02:48 AM

"Fox Red" lab
What a beautiful dog!

That really is a beauty. Would look perfect next to my golden.

juansolo

Ended up looking after a pug puppy for a day as the labrador at their house saw it as some sort of tiny active snack... Spent the day trying to eat my toenails. Odd little thing, certainly explained the expression on it's little face ;)

Spaniel man myself. Big eyes and long floppy ears are where it's at.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

Manc

Choc lab man here. Dumbest, clumsiest and overall best companion ever.

TNblueshawk

Nothing wrong with Pugs. All dogs are cool and I'm a cat guy. I dig all animals. I like them better than people  8)
John

Bret608

Pugs are awesome. My former stepdad's dad had one that he named Dammit. So whenever he called it, he'd be like "C'mere, Dammit!"

Anybody know what breed Stella on Modern Family is? French Bulldog?

rumbletone

Quote from: Bret608 on February 23, 2015, 06:53:33 PM

Anybody know what breed Stella on Modern Family is? French Bulldog?

Yep

zilla

meet kaeru, a pug/cocker spaniel cross.  best of everything :)