News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Some Days I love showing up at work!

Started by jkokura, September 06, 2012, 05:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkokura

Today, I had packages waiting for me:

CJ sent me a bunch of random parts. The caps were bigger than I was hoping for, but rad nonetheless.

Ian's friend sent me 4 enclosures - some 1590DDs and a 1790ns - which will become prototyping boxes.

Pedal Parts Plus sent me 3 enclosures (and some standoffs), including their rad new Blue Steel Sparkle!

Oh yeah, and Seeed Studio sent me 110 PCBS - 11 different designs that are either for my production, or are prototypes to be released! Stay tuned for more details, including a new Delay and some Taptation boards, the Standard Fuzz, the Wakizashi Boost, and more!

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

jubal81

Nice! I always feel like a kid at Christmas when a load of parts shows up. What was the turnaround time on all those boards from Seeed?
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

jkokura

JMK PCBs *New Website*

Bret608

PPP shipments get me the most excited! It means I can finally bring a project to completion, if all goes right. This one was OBD green for my Cosmopolitan.

Jacob, I think the PPP blue sparkle you mentioned is the same I used on my Pork Barrel. Have a peek at my build report if you have time. It looks sweet with aluminum knobs!  ;D

jkokura

If it's the one I saw in the build reports, it's either not the same as mine or it looks different in the light you had. This colour is brand new, they didn't have a picture up on the website yet when I ordered it.

Jacob
JMK PCBs *New Website*

gtr2

Quote from: jkokura on September 06, 2012, 08:00:01 PM
This colour is brand new, they didn't have a picture up on the website yet when I ordered it.

Jacob

You're a brave soul!  Pics are required  ;)
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

Bret608

It's the same, but as you mention, it had to do with the light in which I took the picture. It looks darker in person...I could only get the flash not to glare all over the pedal on that white table, but it made the pedal itself look way bright. I miss my old 35mm SLR!

bigmufffuzzwizz

That's great news. Can't wait to see what you got!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals