News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NPD

Started by Leevibe, October 03, 2014, 01:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leevibe

DOD FX747 Flanger. This isn't anything earth shattering, but I think these old DOD pedals are kind of neat. I got it in trade for a Weber Micromass that I no longer had use for.

It's a pretty good sounding little flanger with a wide range of sounds. The blend knob is pretty cool. It scores extra points for being USA built and having the battery door intact. It dates to early 1996 based on the fact that it only has the silly control names and not the actual control functions. (kind of annoying really)

The actual controls are: clean blend, rate, depth, regen

GrindCustoms

Nice grab mate! Also love those DOD pedals, the FX96 delay i grabbed is very nice.

Been lurking at couple other of those series, most of them will sound very good and the prices are more than right too.
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Stomptown

Cool! It even has the battery door intact!

Leevibe

Quote from: GrindCustoms on October 03, 2014, 01:57:58 AM
Nice grab mate! Also love those DOD pedals, the FX96 delay i grabbed is very nice.

Been lurking at couple other of those series, most of them will sound very good and the prices are more than right too.

Yeah. I have a milkbox comp too that's pretty cool. FX84 I think.

Quote from: Stomptown on October 03, 2014, 02:05:34 AM
Cool! It even has the battery door intact!

yup!

I'm looking forward to running it in stereo. Will give that a try probably tomorrow.

LaceSensor

try the vibrothang if you get the chance

culturejam

Quote from: LaceSensor on October 03, 2014, 10:38:12 AM

Oh yes. The Vibrothang is a very good circuit. It can do phase, vibe, and tremolo sounds all in one.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

Leevibe

Quote from: culturejam on October 04, 2014, 03:46:25 PM
Quote from: LaceSensor on October 03, 2014, 10:38:12 AM

Oh yes. The Vibrothang is a very good circuit. It can do phase, vibe, and tremolo sounds all in one.

To be honest, what I'd really like to get my hands on is a Duovibe! :) I listened to the clip of it a couple months ago and was seriously impressed