News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Zero Point SPDX and a Stagefright, also my first enviro

Started by jimilee, June 11, 2013, 04:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pickdropper

Nice job, Jimi.  I agree that the ZP looks great.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Matt

Love the zero point ant wait to finish mine!   How's the stage fright compare to the Ross phaser?
Matt

jimilee

Quote from: Dc10 on June 15, 2013, 03:28:53 AM
Love the zero point ant wait to finish mine!   How's the stage fright compare to the Ross phaser?
Stage fright has sort f a different type of sound,almost more springy sounding. Can you hear the audio clip I posted ? I re recorded it.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Matt

Quote from: jimilee on June 15, 2013, 04:08:14 AM
Quote from: Dc10 on June 15, 2013, 03:28:53 AM
Stage fright has sort f a different type of sound,almost more springy sounding. Can you hear the audio clip I posted ? I re recorded it.

Oops overlooked the clip.  Good god that thing is springy.  Might have to put that on the list too.
Matt

jimilee

It's a really neat build,fits like a kit build.dont put the dc adapter or jacks in the top.or use smaller ones,this was a huge pain.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Vallhagen

Yes i still have Blüe Monster pcb-s for sale!

...and checkout: https://moodysounds.se/

Guitarmageddon

Spud knows tone!

Captain Cod at
www.codtone.com

jprizz

I'll echo everyone else Jimi, your ZP looks outstanding! You have definitely stepped it up a notch.
-Josh

jimilee

Oh WOW! Spent some quality time with this delay today, it's loads of fun, it does so much!

fendman

Hey jimi, glad you are liking both pedals. They are great builds 8) You must have had a woman showing you how to tidy up inside:P  Nah!! only kiddin they are really good Jimi   :)

Enjoy

Mike

Rip57

ZP is truly a "Mystifying Oracle". Nice job on both.

So... enviro. It looks like your first experience went pretty darn well. What's your take on it?
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer." ― Frank Zappa

jimilee

Quote from: Rip57 on June 28, 2013, 01:16:38 AM
ZP is truly a "Mystifying Oracle". Nice job on both.

So... enviro. It looks like your first experience went pretty darn well. What's your take on it?
I really like it,my third pedal turned out much better, I went back and read the tutorial and made some adjustments. It's the behemoth pedal. Really protects much better than spray epoxy or clear coat. I've got the fourth one planned out already. The only thing is it adds about 3 days to your build time because it has to cure longer. I don't like to start the enclosure until the pedal is working on the test rig.