News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NDMMD

Started by flanagan0718, April 08, 2014, 10:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clayford

Quote from: alanp on April 10, 2014, 04:42:10 AM
At least it isn't in that awful plastic shipper thing, with the edges plastic-welded shut. Those things draw blood, either from the knife to open 'em, or from the plastic.

Cheap Poultry Sheers, $1 at your local $1 store. Like duct-tape, they are a common answer to a problem.
head solder jockey, part time cook: cranky&jaded

flanagan0718

Quote from: Clayford on April 10, 2014, 04:46:51 AM
At least it isn't in that awful plastic shipper thing, with the edges plastic-welded shut. Those things draw blood, either from the knife to open 'em, or from the plastic.

Cheap Poultry Sheers, $1 at your local $1 store. Like duct-tape, they are a common answer to a problem.

Leevibe

Yeah, those are cruel. Plus you can't open them while driving home from the store. :)

m-Kresol

I just ordered this DMM (8268), since my old ones battery died and I wanted to get a new one anyways. Lame excuse, I know. (but it was a 7€ one without hFE or capacity. also, coin cells are expensive to replace ;))
I was looking into others, but couldn't quite find one that had the same options in the same prize range with good reviews. Was easier to look it up here after all, thanks guys
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

flanagan0718

This one rules, you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk