News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Some minis

Started by studiodunn, December 18, 2012, 07:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

studiodunn

Merry Christmas..............to all my buddies :)  Lucky for them I'm making way more than I can ever use.

Red Llama, Bacon Bits, Nick Greer Sucker Punch

Sucker Punch(same) Midwayfair's Bearhug, Sprout (OKF), Thunderpuss

midwayfair

Nice minis. The hammertone looks nice. :)

studiodunn

Quote from: midwayfair on December 18, 2012, 08:44:47 PM
Nice minis. The hammertone looks nice. :)

Thanks Jon.......the bearhug sounds great BTW!

DutchMF

Man, you've been churning them out.... Lookin' good, I like the finished box/unfinished lid look, something new for sure!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

studiodunn

Quote from: DutchMF on December 18, 2012, 10:48:30 PM
Man, you've been churning them out.... Lookin' good, I like the finished box/unfinished lid look, something new for sure!

Paul

Thanks Paul. Yeah, addiction is a bitch ::) I keep buying everything in bulk, so I'm gonna plow through until I'm out of boxes.........or on the couch.

I wish I could say the unfinished lids were for a reason, but they aren't. For me, an A box gets the lid completely covered in velcro so whats the point? All my 1590dd boxes are getting painted lids though.
I think my next round of boxes will get etching. I really dig the RAW/etched look and it's longevity.

jkokura

Those look awesome!

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

nzCdog

Nice work!  Those little enclosures look great in groups too :)

Guitarmageddon

Cool stuff!
Minis really are addictive...and so is etching. ;D
Spud knows tone!

Captain Cod at
www.codtone.com

jimilee

It was already said on another post, but now you need a mini pedal board, that'd be awesome.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jtn191

I love the look of those metal knobs. And they look even cooler on 1590a builds!