News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

LemonOD

Started by EBK, October 31, 2022, 04:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EBK

I'm currently suffering through COVID, after avoiding that germ for nearly 3 years, so I have decided to do a rehouse of an old project with a lemonade theme. When life gives you lemons, make lemonOD.

The circuit is a tube screamer with Landgraff mods, and I added Jack Orman's fat mod as a bonus. 

The left-hand toggle selects clipping: silicon (asymmetric), open, or LED.  The right-hand toggle enables the fat mod.  The knobs (left to right) are: drive, tone, and level.
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

Thewintersoldier

Nice looking pedal, and sometimes all an old build needs is a little upgrade and tlc. Sorry about getting COVID, hopefully it's over quick. I had it in June after avoiding it this whole time, and I'm a front line hospital worker. Having been vaxed and boosted I only had cold/fly symptoms for 2 days. The migraines and stomach issues lasted 2-3 weeks, I hope you don't get any of that. Feel better.
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Oh man, that looks fantastic!

Yeah covid blows. I finally got it last month. Sane story as before. As an old guy I had 3 boosters at the time along with being vaxxed. The headache was the worst part.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

dan.schumaker

Looks great!  Sometimes a relatively simple tube-screamer is all you need!

Feel better (if we are talking about the worst symptoms we had, losing smell and taste was the worst for me, hopefully you can avoid that)!

EBK

So far, my symptoms have been milder than the aftereffects of the vaccines (got the latest booster a couple weeks ago), but with a persistent cough and congestion added on top. Cold and flu medicine initially controlled it mostly, but it isn't working as well now.  Three out of the four people in my household got it.  The fourth, my older kid, has some unicorn magic in his immune system, it seems.
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

alanp

"Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?"

More seriously, nice build :) I like how simple the graphics and lettering are, it works well with the theme.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website