News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Parts templates for inkscape

Started by Gledison, August 13, 2013, 03:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gledison

Hey guys.
Has anyone templates of pots and lets, etc for inkscape? For sharing?
Thanks a lot
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

ThePastRecedes

I build stuff for myself, sometimes I do 1 offs, I label them as HornBlende Audio.

Gledison

Quote from: ThePastRecedes on August 13, 2013, 05:07:51 PM
http://www.aronnelson.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=47294
This is great, thanks a lot!
any trick in how to insert on inkscape? or I have to do a copy paste, and correct the sizes as described on the template?
cheers

ThePastRecedes

I use adobe illustrator but I just open the file using that programme.
I build stuff for myself, sometimes I do 1 offs, I label them as HornBlende Audio.

Gledison

in illustrator do you have to resize the pics? or you cut one by one, like the knobs for ex?
cheers

ThePastRecedes

The dimensions are correct. I just copy and paste of the main doc. If I have the same style knob in a different size I just resize the knob to the desired size.

Gledison

Do you copy from the pdf original file or do u copy after opening the pdf on ilustrator? I cannot select every part i dividually! It opens the whole pdf as one big pucture! Sorry im not used to ilustrator.
Thanks for your help mate!

rullywowr

In Inkscape, you simply double click on the part you want (knob, enclosure) etc....and 90% of the time it will select the part you want.  You can drag/drop or copy/paste it after that.  If you are having trouble selecting the entire part you can hold SHIFT or CNTL in addition to the click and it should work OK.  Sometimes its a bit weird but usually works just fine.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Gledison

insomniac2295

Woah, my mind was just blown by that PDF! I've been making my own measurements and doing everything the hard way in sketchup! This is awesome

Gledison

Yessss! Thanks the Past Recedes! Its very helpfull!!!