News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pork Barrel (the Police)

Started by Orbis_Ignis, March 04, 2016, 02:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orbis_Ignis

I'm not much of a fan of The Police, however I do like quite a few of their songs. But anyway, since Andy Summers was known for using a Boss Chorus, I figured why not name it that.

It came out great. Not real happy with the etch, but it's only my third attempt. I've also been using Muriatic acid with Hydrogen peroxide. I think it may be too aggressive and the etch doesn't come out clean.

Anyway, the two LEDs on top of the car blink red and blue. The two head lights are clear and come on when the pedal is on.

gordo

Just too cool.  Well done.  You gotta do a video of the lights.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Martan

The lights are awesome. Nice job!

Thomas_H

DIY-PCBs and projects:

jimilee

Well Dammit man, that's just a cool concept. Love the LEDs.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Lubdar

yeah those LEDs give it that extra touch :)
(--c^.^)--c

Orbis_Ignis

Thanks guys!!! I really do need to make a short video of the LEDs. I did find out that you can't put red and blue LED's in parallel together. Only the red leds will light up.

selfdestroyer

darrenw6000

nice design, if your into the police, you going to build the current lover project?

Orbis_Ignis

Quote from: darrenw6000 on March 05, 2016, 12:47:34 AM
nice design, if your into the police, you going to build the current lover project?

Yep, I have the board, so I will eventually. I have so many boards and want to buy more, lol. I'm definitely addicted to this hobby lol. I even have the stuff to etch my own boards, so if i can get that down I'll be spending a lot of time on Etcher's paradise. I might be able to get all done before I'm 90 ;)