Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NPSITBSMNDCTCD

Started by midwayfair, February 22, 2013, 01:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ch1naski

Quote from: midwayfair on February 22, 2013, 02:11:50 PM
Quote from: eldanko on February 22, 2013, 02:09:18 PM
Does this mean your demos won't be filmed in front of the liquor cabinet anymore?

;)

Unfortunately, it does mean that. :(

I will try to put something just as interesting (or at least more interesting than my face) on the green wall behind the amp.
just make sure a bottle of kahlua is in the frame.:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
one louder.

Stomptown

Cool jam space! Hopefully this helps ease the tension with the neighbor. And BTW, you are the bigger person is this situation for sure. Hopefully his occupancy is as short lived as his temper.  ;)

I could use a space like this myself. If I only had a basement  :'(

davent

Jon, after you stuff the ceiling, cover and seal it with some 6mil plastic sheeting. If air can leak through the sound will get through as well so you need to caulk around the edges and make sure any openings for electrical boxes or whatever are sealed to the plastic covering. Coming along nicely, about he size of the corner i get to mess about in.
Take care,
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

nzCdog

Hey great job Jon... I hope this proves to be a useful setup for you :)

slimtriggers

I will try to put something just as interesting (or at least more interesting than my face) on the green wall behind the amp.

I say DIY green screen.  You could chroma-key yourself into a different location with each video  8)

midwayfair

Quote from: slimtriggers on March 02, 2013, 03:33:19 PM

I say DIY green screen.  You could chroma-key yourself into a different location with each video  8)

Hehe. "Today we are demoing the Tenebrion Reverb one thousand feet below sea level just outside of fuji. It seemed an appropriate location."