News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Noob question number three.

Started by Background Noise, March 19, 2011, 10:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Background Noise

After destroying a Pastyface (don't ask), missing a 15 cent part on a Slambox (again don't ask), I figure I screwed up enough PCBs to go after the Yellow Shark. 

Stunningly, I had all the parts and it went, in a fashion, together.  Then I realized that I am not a Cowboy because I need the graphical representation of how the bypass and power connections work.

I understand the pots standard, post down, the "order" on pots get revered in relation to the PCB.

I have seen to much variety in the in the true bypass switch and power connections to generalize.

Is there a an equatable switch and power layout graphically represented.

I don't mind doing research so links are cool. 

Thanks much.

jkokura

Hey man, so I read through your post, and i'm not quite sure what your question is. You don't have any question marks in there, so perhaps if you could clarify it would be helpful for us to answer your question.

I think you're asking about how to wire up the PCB to a 3PDT switch. If so, here's a link for a thread on some basic wiring: http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=707.0

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Background Noise

Quote from: jkokura on March 19, 2011, 10:52:33 PM
Hey man, so I read through your post, and i'm not quite sure what your question is.

I get that alot.

Regardless, you answered the unspoken question well.

Thanks, I will get back when I am more coherent.