News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Are you like me?

Started by jimilee, January 21, 2014, 04:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catfud

Paul, they look like 'really useful boxes' (tm) - google should find them if you're looking for boxes

jimilee

How you gonna play them all boxed up like that???
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

drezdn

There's a guitar pedal in our bathroom cabinet. I vaguely remember putting it there, but can't remember why. I'll move it when I can figure out a better place to put it.

selfdestroyer

Quote from: drezdn on January 22, 2014, 12:22:15 AM
There's a guitar pedal in our bathroom cabinet. I vaguely remember putting it there, but can't remember why. I'll move it when I can figure out a better place to put it.

Most people would think that weird but I have done that also since I wet sand most of the time in my spare bathroom and sometimes when cleaning up when people come over I just toss everything from the counter to the cabinet under the sink. So all that to say, I understand ya.

chromesphere

I reckon map drawers like alanp said would be the way to go for storing pedals...might have to look around for something like that...
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

Jabulani Jonny

Quote from: juansolo on January 21, 2014, 03:54:33 PM
I'm embarrassingly well organised...

I have seen my future...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jonathan

jimilee

The worst part is, it's a klone that I will probably never play, but I NEED to know where it is.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

muddyfox

Can they breathe in there? I like my pedals free-roaming, it keeps them on their toes...

blackedition

I'm embarrassingly well organised...

Wow.  Something to shoot for.  I can only hope to achieve that level of organization at some point...

stevie1556

I have about 20 half built boards all thrown into a draw, seeing this thread has reminded me I really need to sort them out!

Those boxes are a great idea!

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!