News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

VFE Bumblebee switch?

Started by Ariosto, October 18, 2020, 10:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariosto

Hi,

Can somebody tell me where in the PCB must I solder the on/off/on switch ? Thank you!

Ariosto

madbean

At the top of the PCB you'll see three large holes in a row b/w the 1n film cap and the 4 electrolytics. Solder it directly to the PCB. You can kinda see it in my build pic in the doc, too.

Ariosto

Quote from: madbean on October 18, 2020, 10:44:27 PM
At the top of the PCB you'll see three large holes in a row b/w the 1n film cap and the 4 electrolytics. Solder it directly to the PCB. You can kinda see it in my build pic in the doc, too.
...... You mean, between the three electrolytic caps and the 1nf cap?

Ariosto

Quote from: Ariosto on October 18, 2020, 10:47:19 PM
Sorry, stupid question. It´s too late here (Germany) I must go to sleep........... Thanks a lot for your help!!!

madbean

Quote from: Ariosto on October 18, 2020, 11:00:17 PM
Quote from: Ariosto on October 18, 2020, 10:47:19 PM
Sorry, stupid question. It´s too late here (Germany) I must go to sleep........... Thanks a lot for your help!!!

No worries. It's easy to overlook. It is a rather busy little PCB.