Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

phase90

Started by gtangas, November 08, 2013, 11:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtangas

hey...another one!!

hehhe

this one is taken from GGG, phase 90 script logo!

I saw the version from tonepad but the vintage look of the pcb... love at first sight!! :-*

It was a clean build.... untill i realize that i forget the wire/jumper!  :o

matched trans from banzai

yesterday when i was testing it i look at the layout and saw "MXR Scrip logo"  :P :P :P when i design it on photoshop i forgot the "t" hahaha

some photos

rullywowr

Looks good man!  I like it. As far as scrip goes, wiki says...

Scrip is a term for any substitute for legal tender and is often a form of credit. Scrips were created as company payment of employees and also as a means of payment in times where regular money is unavailable, such as remote coal towns, military bases, ships on long voyages, or occupied countries in war time. Other forms of scrip include subway tokens, IOUs, arcade tokens and tickets, and "points" on some websites.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

hoodoo

Looks like a bought one, great job mate :)

jprizz

Nice! Do you have a preference between your 45 & 90?

gtangas

When I finished this one I didn't have the time to tweak it but after that I prefer the 90 specially in low settings...

Very nice effect

The art was another fight.. I bought a 2hand oven to improve the painting process but I'm still on the learning process... I getting all sort of stuff... Fish eyes, orange peel... This one had to be all sand a second time and finished by the let it dry process.. 4days haaaaa