Roctopus

MattOcaster

Dude...
SMD + laser engraving for the win.
Well done!!
Check out my Blog :D
www.SonicTitanFx.com

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

wgc

Btw, the laser etching is beautiful, but just wanted to point out that it wouldn't look half as good with out the quality graphic design work it relies on.  I don't know what Dave (?) does for a living but aside from his top notch building, layout, and finishing skills he's got some awesome graphic design sensibilities.  Always glad to see the latest stuff!
e.e. cummings

alanp

That is one sexy little pedal.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Stomptown

Wow! This is an amazing pedal all around! I am truly floored by this...

lincolnic

Dude, you make the rest of us look bad on a regular basis. Nice job!

pickdropper

Quote from: wgc on December 12, 2012, 02:35:32 AM
Btw, the laser etching is beautiful, but just wanted to point out that it wouldn't look half as good with out the quality graphic design work it relies on.  I don't know what Dave (?) does for a living but aside from his top notch building, layout, and finishing skills he's got some awesome graphic design sensibilities.  Always glad to see the latest stuff!

Thanks for noticing that.  I hate to admit it, but sometimes I spend as much (or more) time on the artwork as on the build. 

I definitely am no professional graphic artist.  I've learned as I've gone on and getting a bit more comfortable all the time.  Probably a similar story to a lot of folks here.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

pickdropper

And thanks to everybody for the kind words.  Totally appreciated.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

nzCdog

Stunning inside and out... and that etch... wow!  A truly impressive build, sir 8)

wgc

Quote from: pickdropper on December 12, 2012, 05:48:53 AM
Quote from: wgc on December 12, 2012, 02:35:32 AM

Thanks for noticing that.  I hate to admit it, but sometimes I spend as much (or more) time on the artwork as on the build. 

I definitely am no professional graphic artist.  I've learned as I've gone on and getting a bit more comfortable all the time.  Probably a similar story to a lot of folks here.

Totally worth it.  You've managed to create something that's not just aesthetically pleasing, but also would be easy to use and understand.  No small thing.  Lest anyone get their hands on a laser engraver and think magic happens on its own. ;D
e.e. cummings

studiodunn

Wow! Your stuff is really top shelf man.