News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Retrograde/Nom Nom/Dirtbaby 3in1

Started by MADWAGNER, May 13, 2015, 01:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MADWAGNER

This is my first build report. It's a Retrograde/NomNom/DirtBaby 3in1. I did the drilling on the fly so it's not perfect. I used 1n695's for the diodes on the retrograde. I chose 22k for r35 and 220k r37 for the chorus/vib for the DirtBaby. For the Nom Nom I tried to do a mix pot mod. I turned r28 into a 1meg pot. But it doesn't work as a straight up mix pot, it reacts to the speed knob. It sounds really cool so I'm gonna leave it. Not quite sure what it's doing in circuit. So there it is... my first build report.  :)                     P.s. I have since put knobs on it.

TGP39

Your first build report is a 3 in 1?  You go getter! :D.
You chose three pretty cool boards to mash together. I'm sure this sounds really cool. Great job! 

Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

jimilee

That is so impressive and I love the hand painting, and the spaghetti on the inside.....:p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

cooder

That's pretty gnarly wicked in the best sense! 8)
BigNoise Amplification

MADWAGNER

Thanks guys for the kind words! I had a lot of fun making it. And it sounds pretty damn awesome!

alanp

I really like the art on the front :) now you just need to source blue and yellow 1900H knobs!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

dropanchor812

Honestly, I really like finishing jobs like yours.  They remind me of basement shows with sweaty, stinky bands who have been on tour for 6 months and haven't eaten in a week... in a good way.  ;)  And whats the fun in designing and playing a pedal if you spend a month trying to get the aesthetics right?

Luke51411

A 3 in 1 for a first build report... Nice. I too like the aesthetic!

selfdestroyer

Crazy cool.. I can only imagine what all those effects sound like together. Pure awesomeness.

Cody

PhiloB

Great job.  Agree with others, great first build report!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MADWAGNER

thanks everyone! I can't wait to do the next one! I appreciate the compliments on the paint job. I want to eventually try to use decals or etching. I'm gonna order some Blue and Yellow knobs tonight!

nzCdog

Hey that looks fierce dude, sick build!