News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tenebrion Reverb Deluxe......

Started by GrindCustoms, November 08, 2012, 03:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrindCustoms

Well! since my first built went pretty well, i decided to not wait after a BYOC flanger kit and build a reverb with the little of parts i had laying around, hopefully.......i had everything i needed!

This is basically 2x CJ's Box of Hall proto-boards, Short brick going into Long brick, the Short brick one have been modded with the oscillation path that is part of the Tenebrion Reverb soon available....(c'mon post man!).

I installed a switch to select between 2 different oscillation presets and actuated with a momentary switch......, THIS is fawking awesome.............for intro, riff transition..........whatever.......it just rocks!

On to the pics!

Prepping the enclosure for the seclectable oscilation pots......

The brick on these are standing on top of the pcb, because of a little mistake in the brick pinout on the pcb....

They usually go under, so this was giving me a little height profile issue...., so i used some 90degree header pins that i bought from Tayda a while ago....., gave me 3.5mm lower than the pcb mounted pots and no risk of touching other components.

The bricks are also socketed, i found socket that fit these well :)

The controls are Reverb and Damp for each, the Damp is kind of a tone control, but it also adds some sort of spongyness to the whole thing.........i like it maxxed all the way....for cleans :)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

nzCdog

I saw your first gut shot and thought wtf now that's a simple circuit! hehe :D
Looking brutal, those trimmer covers are pretty cool :)

GrindCustoms

Quote from: nzCdog on November 08, 2012, 03:56:40 AM
I saw your first gut shot and thought wtf now that's a simple circuit! hehe :D
Looking brutal, those trimmer covers are pretty cool :)

Hahaha, a big enclosure for a simple toggle switch........hehe...

Those are not trimpot covers, i bought a while ago........some Vintage CTS 100K trimpots, i felt like this was the good place to use them...

Oh......and about the first buillt thing in the intro of the post........it's because i built my first BYOC kit for a customer yesterday............after 5000 posts on that message board....hehe
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/