News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Where have all the Blackstone Appliance pedals gone.

Started by jimilee, May 10, 2021, 10:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Can't find any used ones at all. The Mysterioso is the only clone build I can find. Can't find any full etchables at all. What's the deal? Few produced and fewer selling their used pedals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

harryklippton

jimilee

Quote from: harryklippton on May 10, 2021, 10:31:48 PM
I think pedalpcb has a doom stick board?
I'll just buy the mysterioso, it just thought it odd. Maybe I'm late to the party.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

This board just needs a little love. I'm sure it work fine. After you use a flamethrower.

harryklippton

Quote from: jimilee on May 10, 2021, 11:52:28 PM
Quote from: harryklippton on May 10, 2021, 10:31:48 PM
I think pedalpcb has a doom stick board?
I'll just buy the mysterioso, it just thought it odd. Maybe I'm late to the party.

Whoops I read your thread title wrong. Disregard

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on May 11, 2021, 12:00:32 AM
This board just needs a little love. I'm sure it work fine. After you use a flamethrower.
Wow, yeah it does. It will just about take one to Get all that solder out of there, not impossible though.

madbean

Quote from: jimilee on May 11, 2021, 12:21:46 AM
Wow, yeah it does. It will just about take one to Get all that solder out of there, not impossible though.

I actually rebuilt it after I tore it up so bad (this happened like over a decade ago). Didn't work. Someday I will finally fix it.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on May 11, 2021, 12:24:02 AM
Quote from: jimilee on May 11, 2021, 12:21:46 AM

I actually rebuilt it after I tore it up so bad (this happened like over a decade ago). Didn't work. Someday I will finally fix it.
I was wondering about that. I read the  mysterioso doc; I immediately thought that must be the pedal from which you traced.

Aentons

There is a used od on reverb right now for $250 accepting offers

jimilee

Quote from: Aentons on May 11, 2021, 12:32:54 AM
There is a used od on reverb right now for $250 accepting offers
You don't think he'd take 75 do you?

jimilee

Stayed up until midnight last night. I finally found the thread where Brian traced the circuit, on another forum. There is a vero and an watchable layout. Today, I bought the mysterioso. I feel a great sense of accomplishment.

Mich P

Hi Jimilee i have one etch by Brian, let me know.

jimilee

Hey mich, thanks for the offer. I ordered the dabbed board yesterday.