News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mouser Question

Started by playpunk, September 09, 2013, 07:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playpunk

Could someone with more knowledge than me go to mouser and check this project for me: 2b63efa9a9

I think it should be fine to order for the JMK Hoodoo Drive, but I wanted to check first. (project at http://www.jmkpcbs.com/JMK_PCBs/Store_files/Hoodoo%20Drive.pdf)
"my legend grows" - playpunk

jkokura

Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to find your project using just the numbers you shared. I believe you have to share the project with someone.

If you want, you can email me at jmkpedals@gmail.com and I'll check it out for you.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

playpunk

jkokura

I took a quick look.

You've ordered one of everything you need except you've got two 10n caps on there. You only need one of those. You also are missing the 1uF Film capacitor. So, aside from that, you've got everything correct.

One thought is that if you want, it's sometimes a good idea to get extras of parts we need when we do builds. Most of the time ordering one of each part works out fine. Sometimes, we either ruin, lose, or sometimes have our suppliers miss out on one part, which is frustrating, because then we need to wait for a replacement to show up.

But, in the end, you've got everything on that you need except for that one cap, and the pots and such. Oh, you may want an IC socket.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

playpunk

Thank you for checking. Although I've wasted some money and bought some incorrect components, I think that figuring out what components go where has been at least kind of helpful for me.

I don't know how to share that project publicly, but I added the cap, and it should be correct now. I do have backup resistors and some common Cap values, as well.